The Wahoo Decks BlogLearn More About Wahoo Decks Products
Shelton, CT, July 13, 2012 – ARCAT, a major publisher of building product information has developed and posted on their site, the CSI 3-Part Formatted specification for Wahoo Decks. ARCAT and Wahoo created this specification with all the appropriate information, saving architects and specification writers a significant amount of time doing data entry and product research. The Wahoo Decks Decking and Railing Systems specifications are available at www.arcat.com, free of charge.
Complementing a deck’s overall appearance or any outdoor landscape, Wahoo Rail is a deck rail system that is maintenance free and will not rot, splinter or loose reliability over time. The pre-fabricated aluminum rail sections of this deck rail system are quick and easy to install; well suited for both commercial and residential rail applications for an incredibly stable, solid, and long lasting connection that will not loosen overtime. Wahoo Rail is a commercial grade deck rail
Check out this beautiful AridDek and Wahoo Rail project that Archadeck of Augusta did a “Great Job” on! “ To reduce the up-keep, Archadeck decided to go with an aluminum decking and Wahoo Rail – aluminum deck railing. Turned out to not be any more expensive than the newer composites. With all the trees we have, keeping the debris cleaned from the openings between deck boards is a real pain. There are no openings with this material,
Looking For Something?
- Wahoo Complete™: A Complete Multifamily Aluminum Balcony System & Decking Solution July 1, 2020
- Save Time and Money with AridDek Aluminum Decking for a Dry Under Deck Area June 22, 2020
- Wahoo Decks Puts Aluminum Deck Fire Safety to the Test June 8, 2020
- Wahoo Decks Waterproof Decking: Harvesting Rainwater June 1, 2020
- Deck Design: AridDek – A Low Maintenance Decking Option May 25, 2020