FAQ: Wahoo Rail Aluminum Deck Railing
- What railing colors are available?Wahoo Rail has an extremely durable, baked-enamel finish that is available in three color options: Antique Bronze, Mocha, and White.
- What are the benefits of using aluminum deck railings?Unlike common wood deck railing or composite deck railing that retain heat and create hot surfaces during the summertime; aluminum dissipates heat and ensures that your handrails stay cooler on hot days than traditional materials. Wahoo Rail is also powder-coated, which means that it resists UV damage caused by sun exposure.
- Does the Wahoo Rail system meet building codes and safety standards?Yes, Wahoo Rail meets AAMA 2603.02 and National Safety Standards and Codes.
- How do I maintain my Wahoo Aluminum Railing?Our powder-coated aluminum railing is incredibly easy to maintain. We do recommend that you wash your railing occasionally with mild soapy water and a soft bristle brush.
- What is included in the Wahoo Rail package?The Wahoo Rail kit includes one post, and a 4 foot, 5 foot, or 6-foot section of rails and balusters, along with all of the hardware required to assemble and install your new Wahoo Aluminum Rail.
- Is Wahoo Rail environmentally friendly?Yes. Wahoo Rail is manufactured using 45% recycled content from industrial and post-consumer aluminum scrap.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Leave us a message and we’ll make sure you get the information that you need!
"*" indicates required fields