Wahoo Rail Glass Panel Deck Railing made its debut at the 2014 International Builder Show. We had one frequently asked question. That question was, “Will it break easily?“.
The panels of this glass panel deck railing will NOT break easily. Furthermore, they’re also a safer option than other glass railing choices. So, Wahoo uses tempered glass for the panels of its glass panel railing.
Tempered glass, or toughened glass, is a type of safety glass. The process involves using controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared to ordinary glass.
Tempered glass will not break easily. However, in the unlikely case, it does, the tempered glass breaks into tiny pieces. As a result, tempered glass is perfect for car windows, shower windows, and architectural glass doors and tables.
Hence, tempered glass was the perfect solution for Wahoo Glass Rail – a glass panel deck railing option.
More features and benefits to Wahoo Glass Rail include:
- First, 4″ wide panels are available for 36″ & 42″ height railing.
- Tempered glass panels have beveled edges.
- We use infused glass polypropylene to engineer the brackets. These brackets ensure strength and longevity.
- We use pre-mitered stair panels. Therefore, they comply with stair rakes from 36 – 38 degrees.
- Brackets easily attach to top and bottom rails.
- We hide the fasteners with the bracket.
- We use brackets with wicking channels. They fit into the bottoms of the brackets, allowing water to drain.
- Wicking channels protect the brackets from water damage caused by freezing or thawing.
- Finally, it’s available in two tints: Pure or Twilight.
About Wahoo Decks
Our headquarters are in Dahlonega, Georgia. Wahoo Decks is a leading manufacturer of award-winning outdoor products. Wahoo products have been engineered to be uniquely low-maintenance. Furthermore, they are more resistant to natural elements than traditional decking products.
Wahoo Decks offers AridDek. AridDeck is a waterproof aluminum decking product. We also offer Fortis, a non-watertight aluminum deck board. Furthermore, Wahoo Decks offers DryJoist and DryJoistEZ, a revolutionary waterproof and structural aluminum joist system. Finally, there’s also Wahoo Rail, a complete line of aluminum deck railing kits, and Wahoo Complete, an all-in-one pre-fabricated aluminum balcony product. For more information about Wahoo Decks, including our deck railing systems, visit http://www.WahooDecks.com.